Acts chapter 21 - questions for discussion
- Explain what happened in Acts 21:4?
- How does the Holy Spirit speak through us?
- How important was prayer in the life of the early disciples?
- What ministry was Philip involved in (or called to)?
- Who is an evangelist ?
Ephesians 4:9-12, Acts 8:39-40
- What gifts did Philip's daughter have?
- Who are the gifts and calling of God for?
Acts 2:14 -21, 1 Cor12:4-11
- What did the prophet Agabus tell Paul would happen to him at Jerusalem?
- Did Agabus at anytime tell Paul not to go to Jerusalem?
- Has the Holy Spirit ever revealed to you something that is going to happen soon?
- How can we differentiate between?
a) the Holy Spirit revealing to us something that is going to happen within God's will - hence we should accept it us and
b) when the Holy Spirit reveals or warns us against something that is going to happen to us outside God's will - hence we can pray against it
- What was the response of the other disciples to the successful ministry of Paul?
- What should be our response to the reports of other successful ministries/churches we hear about ? Romans 12:15
- Paul was mistook for a criminal - Acts 21:38
Have you ever been misunderstood to be a trouble maker rather than a Christian ?
- How should we deal with such things ?