Acts chapter 14 - questions for discussion
- What two major effects did the preaching of the gospel have? Acts 14:1-7
- Should we expect opposition when we preach the gospel?
- Should opposition or persecution hinder or discourage us from peaching?
- What encouraged Paul to pray for the crippled man?
- What do we need to receive a miracle from God?
- What was the outcome of the crippled man's healing?
- How did Paul survive stoning Acts 14:19-20
- Did the persecution dampen Paul's zeal for preaching the gospel? Acts 14:21-28
- What do regular christian disciplines seem to feature in Paul's life?
- How often should we pray and fast ?