Acts Chapter 10 - questions for discussion
1. Was Cornelius a born-again Christian before Peter came?
2. Can Unbelievers (non-Christians) see angels?
3. What vision did Peter have?
4. What did the Holy Spirit say to Peter?
5. Has the Holy Spirit ever said anything to you?
6. How does the Holy Spirit speak to us today?
7. Did Peter consider himself to be more important than Cornelius?
8. Are we more important than others When God uses us?
9. Peter did not assume why he had been called but wisely asked (Acts 10:29)?
What lessons can we learn from this?
10. What was the outcome of Peter's preaching?
11. Why do you think they received the Holy Spirit so quickly?
12 What was the sign of them receiving the Holy Spirit?